- Vision of a fully decarbonized future
- Hydrogen's value in a fully decarbonized future
- The path to hydrogen
Hydrogen: The Next Building Block for the Net-Zero Economy
Pathways to Resilience: Infrastructure 4.0 - A Guidehouse Webinar Series
Join Guidehouse's experts for a lively discussion on the role of hydrogen in enabling greater resiliency in a fully decarbonized future, and how organizations can begin tapping into its potential. This discussion is the fourth installment in a new Guidehouse webinar series, Pathways to Resilience: Infrastructure 4.0.
- What are the key differences in approaches for achieving 50% decarbonization targets versus full decarbonization?
- Why does hydrogen matter in a fully decarbonized future? What is its value?
- What does the business model look like for hydrogen?
- What are the challenges associated with hydrogen? How are those overcome?
- What are the next steps to better plan and prepare for hydrogen?
- Energy providers
- Large corporations
Thanks for registering!
You're all set to join our webinar: "Hydrogen: The Next Building Block for the Net-Zero Economy"
July 9, 2020
You'll receive an email with details on how to join.