- Why digital platforms are gaining market momentum
- Where are the best opportunities for microgrids
- Where are the best opportunities for VPPs
- How modular solution blocks address current market barriers to microgrids and VPPs
- Which types of customers are seeking digital platforms and why
How Modular Solutions Accelerate Worldwide Microgrid and VPP Opportunities
Building the Business Case for a Resilient, Sustainable, and Digital Energy Distribution System
New approaches to the development of microgrids and virtual power plants (VPPs) can help accelerate market adoption of these digital platforms, which are expected to become increasingly necessary to modernize the world’s distribution grid networks. One new approach to accelerate the market adoption of digital platforms focuses on modular solution blocks offered to system integrators and Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) companies. This approach can complement other trends in energy markets populated with large volumes of distributed energy resources (DER).
In this Guidehouse Insights webinar, Peter Asmus, research director, will join panelists Fabio Monachesi of ABB and Claus Larsen of DEIF to discuss the evolution of digital controls in the microgrid and VPP space, as well as regional hot spots of opportunity, and why modular solutions can accelerate growth in markets such as North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe. Case studies from around the world will be referenced, and the webinar will also touch on different market segments looking to use digital platforms to bolster both resilience and sustainability initiatives.
- What are the key microgrid and VPP application segments looking for digital platform solutions?
- What are some of the key country markets where these digital solutions are gaining market traction?
- How large will markets for microgrids and VPP become over the next decade?
- Why do modular solution blocks appear to be a better way to deploy these digital platforms to optimize portfolios of DER assets?
- How do digital platforms allow customers to reach both resiliency and sustainability goals?
- Commercial and industrial (C&I) enterprises
- System integrators
- EPC firms
- Microgrid controls providers
- VPP software providers
Thanks for registering!
You're all set to join our webinar: "How Modular Solutions Accelerate Worldwide Microgrid and VPP Opportunities"
February 3, 2021
You'll receive an email with details on how to join.