- What is the microgrid growth potential in each region of the world?
- Which microgrid segments boast the largest identified online capacity?
- Which regions of the world claim the largest microgrid portfolios across all market segments?
- Which countries claim the largest microgrid portfolios across all market segments?
- Which US states claim the largest microgrid portfolios across all market segments?
- What regions represent the largest share of operational/installed capacity?
- What regions represent the largest share of planned capacity?
Analyst Insight: Top Country and US State Regional Microgrid Markets
Global Microgrid Deployment Insights
The Microgrid Deployment Tracker 1Q21 is the nineteenth edition of the Microgrid Project Tracker report from Guidehouse Insights. It covers seven microgrid market segments and six principal geographies. The Tracker does not list unit sales of devices. Instead, it lists operating, planned or under-development, and proposed microgrids in addition to selected portfolios of microgrids by country, program, and vendor.
The Microgrid Deployment Tracker 1Q21 represents the largest and most thorough overview of the microgrid market published by any research or government organization. Its purpose is to provide the best up-to-date summary of microgrid projects available globally, doing so by highlighting key trends and dynamics across regional markets and customer segments and by generation technology.
This Guidehouse Insights report maps and discusses the top country and US state regional markets for microgrids. It also covers key market barriers and drivers and market inflection trends by region. The underlying Tracker is updated on a continual basis, with the next publication scheduled for 3Q 2021.
- Microgrid and smart grid technology companies
- Microgrid project developers
- Smart grid hardware and software providers
- Microgrid systems integrators
- Microgrid developers
- Transmission systems operators
- Energy storage vendors
- Smart grid software vendors
- Microgrid controls providers
- Microgrid investors
- Federal and state regulators
- Smart grid software firms
- Investor community
Market Inflection Trends
Market Drivers and Barriers
Global Microgrid Leaders by Country and US State
Regional Market Overview
Key Recommendations and Conclusions
Acronyms and Resources
- Microgrid Deployment Growth Potential, World Markets: 2021-2030
- Market Drivers and Barriers
- Top 10 Countries by Total Capacity, World Markets: 1Q 2021
- Top 10 Countries by Project Count, World Markets: 1Q 2021
- Top 10 States by Total Capacity, US Market: 1Q 2021
- Top 10 States by Project Count, US Market: 1Q 2021
- Cumulative Identified Project Status by Region, World Markets: 1Q 2021