- What is the microgrid growth potential for each segment?
- Which microgrid segments boast the largest identified capacity?
- Which regions of the world claim the largest microgrid portfolios by market segment?
- What are key market inflection trends in the microgrid market?
- What are the key market drivers and barriers for microgrid project deployment?
Analyst Insight: Microgrid Market Segment Winners and Losers
Global Microgrid Deployment Insights
The Microgrid Deployment Tracker 1Q21 is the nineteenth edition of the Microgrid Project Tracker report from Guidehouse Insights. It covers seven microgrid market segments and six principal geographies. The Tracker does not list unit sales of devices. Instead, it lists operating, planned or under development, and proposed microgrids as well as selected portfolios of microgrids by country, program, and vendor.
The Microgrid Deployment Tracker 1Q21 represents the largest and most comprehensive overview of the microgrid market published by any research or government organization. Its purpose is to provide the best up-to-date summary of microgrid projects available globally, doing so by highlighting key trends and dynamics across regional markets and customer segments as well as by generation technology.
This accompanying Analyst Insight report maps and discusses the microgrid market by segment and by region with a special emphasis on the highest and lowest ranking segments. Additionally, the report covers key market barriers and drivers and market inflection trends. The underlying Tracker is updated on a continual basis, with the next publication scheduled for 3Q 2021.
- Microgrid and smart grid technology companies
- Microgrid project developers
- Smart grid hardware and software providers
- Microgrid systems integrators
- Microgrid developers
- Transmission system operators
- Energy storage vendors
- Smart grid software vendors
- Microgrid controls providers
- Microgrid investors
- Federal and state regulators
- Smart grid software firms
- Investor community
Market Inflection Trends
Market Drivers and Barriers for C&I Microgrids
Identified Global Microgrid Capacity and Project Count by Segment
Regional Market Overview
Key Recommendations and Conclusions
Acronyms and Abbreviations
- Market Drivers and Barriers for C&I Microgrids
- Identified Microgrid Capacity by Segment, World Markets: 1Q 2021
- Identified Microgrid Project Count by Segment, World Markets: 1Q 2021
- Identified Cumulative Microgrid Capacity by Segment, World Markets: 1Q 2021
- Microgrid Deployment Growth Potential, World Markets: 2021-2030