- Who are the top microgrid vendors globally?
- Who are the top microgrid vendors by region?
- What market share is captured by the top vendors?
- What is the total capacity for each vendor?
- What is the total project count for top vendors?
Analyst Insight: Lessons Learned from Top Microgrid Vendors
Global Microgrid Deployment Insights
The Microgrid Deployment Tracker 3Q21 is the 20th edition of the Microgrid Project Tracker report from Guidehouse Insights. It covers seven microgrid market segments and six principal geographies. The Tracker does not list unit sales of devices. Instead, it lists operating, planned or under-development, and proposed microgrids and selected portfolios of microgrids by country, program, and vendor.
The Tracker represents the largest and most thorough overview of the microgrid market published by any research or government organization. Its purpose is to provide the best up-to-date summary of microgrid projects available globally by highlighting key trends and dynamics across regional markets and customer segments and by generation technology.
This accompanying Analyst Insight report maps and discusses the top vendors globally. It also covers key market barriers and drivers and market inflection trends by region. The underlying Tracker is updated on a continual basis, with the next publication scheduled for 1Q 2022.
- Microgrid and smart grid technology companies
- Microgrid project developers
- Smart grid hardware and software providers
- Microgrid systems integrators
- Microgrid developers
- Federal and state regulators
- Smart grid software firms
- Investor community
Market Inflection Trends
Vendor Market Drivers and Barriers
Global Microgrid Leaders by Country
Regional Market Overview
Acronyms and Resources
- Microgrid Deployment Growth Potential, World Markets: 2021-2030
- Top 10 Vendors by Total Capacity, World Markets: 3Q 2021
- Top 10 Vendors by Project Count, World Markets: 3Q 2021
- Top Microgrid Vendors’ Implemented Capacity by Region, World Markets: 3Q 2021
- Market Drivers and Barriers for Microgrid Vendors