- What are the different types of business models in the microgrid market?
- What business models are employed in each region?
- What are the market drivers and barriers in the microgrid market?
- What is the total capacity of each business model segment?
- What is the total project count for each business model segment?
Analyst Insight: Energy as a Service and Other Business Models Driving Markets Forward
Global Microgrid Deployment Insights
The Microgrid Deployment Tracker 3Q21 is the 20th edition of the report from Guidehouse Insights. It covers seven microgrid market segments and six principal geographies. The Tracker does not list unit sales of devices. Instead, it lists operating, planned or under development, and proposed microgrids as well as selected portfolios of microgrids by country, program, and vendor.
The Microgrid Deployment Tracker 3Q21 represents the largest and most comprehensive overview of the microgrid market published by any research or government organization. Its purpose is to provide the best up-to-date summary of microgrid projects available globally by highlighting key trends and dynamics across regional markets, customer segments, and generation technologies.
This accompanying Guidehouse Insights report maps and discusses the microgrid market by segment, region, and business model. Additionally, the report covers key market barriers and drivers and market inflection trends. The underlying Tracker is updated on a continual basis, with the next publication scheduled for 1Q 2022.
- Microgrid and smart grid technology companies
- Microgrid project developers
- Smart grid hardware and software providers
- Microgrid systems integrators
- Microgrid developers
- Federal and state regulators
- Smart grid software firms
- Investor community
Market Inflection Trends
Market Drivers and Barriers for EaaS Microgrids
Capacity and Project Count by Business Model
Key Recommendations and Conclusions
Acronyms and Resources
- Microgrid Deployment Growth Potential, World Markets: 2021-2030
- Identified Microgrid Capacity by Business Model, World Markets: 3Q21
- Identified Microgrid Project Count by Business Model, World Markets: 3Q21
- Identified Cumulative Microgrid Capacity by Business Model, World Markets: 3Q21
- Market Drivers and Barriers for EaaS Microgrids