Why Guidehouse Insights
Energy efficiency and digital technologies are redefining the business of facilities management. New data streams can be translated into business value if building owners and managers have access to the right information and have the tools to act.
Guidehouse Insights provides energy, technology, and service providers across the building tech industry with the insight to unlock value through new and flexible business models across the facilities market.
Electric Power Holding Company
Custom Market Analysis
For a large electric power holding company, Guidehouse Insights was asked to create a detailed analysis and database of the small commercial building segment in the United States. The client sought to better understand the characteristics of the building stock and the installed base of HVAC equipment within this stock.
- Quantified the small commercial building installed base (focused on buildings with packaged HVAC systems) in the total U.S. and by region
- Provided profiles of leading vendors of HVAC systems used by small commercial enterprises in each region.
- Included analysis of total square footage for buildings sized < 500,000 sq. ft. segmented by region and by building use (Office, Retail, Education, Healthcare, etc.)
- Developed HVAC Supplier Characterization – profiles of leading vendors of packaged RTU HVAC systems installed and used by small commercial enterprises in the targeted regions
- Established market share by HVAC RTU size (tonnage) and by OEM vendors